Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Mar. 14, 2016 in Statesville, NC

Howdy y'all!!

So life is good, the sickness is gone, and this week was full of crazy ups and downs. For the first couple days this week it was mostly down, because I was just frustrated with how the missionary work is going. Elder E. is great though. He is the nicest person ever and means good, and I learned more how to recognize that this week.


Our area is doing well, and I feel like we are on the verge of some really good things here! We have some new potential investigators that seem pretty solid, and our Bishop has been stellar at helping us with other families we can visit. I really like the new Easter video too, we will show that to everyone! 

#Hallelujah

On Friday we had a zone meeting and it was exactly what I needed to hear. Every training seemed like it was prepared just for me! It helped answer lots of questions I had, and gave us some good insights on what we can improve. I was also able to make some good friends with some of the zone members. 

So the week was rocky at the start, but we are doing good now! One update on someone we are teaching: We were able to see C. this week. She is 9 years-old and interested in being baptized. Her mom has attended church with her more in the past 3 months than she has in like 6 years, and we had a pretty effective lesson with her. 

Thanks for all you do!
Sure love ya!
Elder Branch


This is a common brand of t-shirt in the South. 
O.W., a priest from Catawba, bought this one for me.  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment