Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Aug. 3, 2015 in Greensboro, NC




Haha, I'm glad you liked the video of us riding our bikes, although that was more of a scream of terror than a wahoo, its really steep! A couple days later when I wasn't filming, we took the path really fast and I hit a little jump and it was fantastic!!

We got another tie done, I now have 3 home made ties, and the other Elders and I all have a matching one :) they are way funny because they feel like cardboard but they look super legit!

Elder G. and I are staying!! :D   Three transfers together! :D    Sad news, Elder L. and Elder P. are transferred :(  but most of our district is still together so we are excited.

We had a really good week. Most of the people dropped us from last week but such is life. We met a guy named R. who is actually friends with a couple 19/21 year old members, and he is pretty interested, so we are super excited to teach him this next Wednesday! Our Zone meeting was fun this week, the Zone leaders based it off sports and talked about consecration and key indicators. We got to help our friends the S's get a new bed from her dad's house, and we are going back by on Tuesday to help some more, they are great!

I love reaching 3 months in an area, because it seems that your 3 month mark is the moment where you know 85-95% of the people and not just by name, but actually who they are, and you start loving them all. This is a fun ward and Elder G. and I are so lucky to be serving here :)

So I have to keep it pretty short this week, I have way to many people to write this week, which is a great thing :) thanks for all the fun emails!!! I loved the stories! Love ya!

Love, Me

Elder TooBlessedToBeStressed Branch

The N. Family - a super great family here.









No comments:

Post a Comment