Monday, November 3, 2014

Nov. 3, 2014 in Huntersville, NC

We are grateful for and love working with the member missionaries here. Their help is the best way to touch people who will listen to our message.
Tonight we had a really spirit filled lesson with M and we were able to bring a brother from the Ward and his testimony was so spirit filled. It really bolstered my spirits that this area and this companionship can see miracles.

We had a member of the Gastonia Stake Presidency, and President Craven at our Ward council this Sunday! They gave us some good direction and our Elders Quorum president shared parts of the things they said in Elders Quorum. President Craven is very supportive and does whatever he can to help us, which has given me lots of comfort. If he wants us to succeed that badly, God wants us to succeed even more!!! 

So as a result of these meetings, I am going to stay optimistic, determined, and find out what is my personal next step in progressing in the gospel of Jesus Christ. Because every time we act on something or improve at something, our faith grows and we get closer to God. It's all about the doctrine of Christ :) 

And as it states in 3 Nephi 5:13 (which may be my new favorite scripture!)   "I (or we) am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of Him to declare His word among His people, that they might have everlasting life." I fear no man. And I love all men.

Thanks for the letters!!! Love you! There will be pictures and stories next week! 

Love you,
Elder Branch

No comments:

Post a Comment